- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1 beetroot, peeled and grated
- 1 cup of mint leaves chopped
- 1 cup of parsley chopped
- 1 cup of chopped rocket and baby spinach
- 1 can chick peas
- 2 tablespoons Fair Foods Tasmanian Hemp seeds
- Seeds for 1/2 a pomegranate
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Olea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Pomegranate Syrup or Molasses
Method: Place quinoa in a saucepan with 375mls of water and bring to boil. Reduce to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until the water is absorbed. Cool.
Add carrot, capsicum, beetroot, mint, parsley, rocket, spinach, chick peas, hemp and pomegranate seeds, pumpkin, olea extra virgin olive oil and pomegranate syrup and season to taste and toss.
Top with avocado and a sprinkling of hemp seeds.